Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rocking in Kyrgyzstan!!!!

I don't have tons of time but I wanted to put up a quick post letting everyone know that I've made it safely and am having a blast so far! Kyrgyzstan is incredibly beautiful! There is tons to update on such as my wonderful host family, funny cultural moments, and of course the out houses- totally not bad...well some of them.

I also have some pictures that I will attempt to upload on here next time we have access. But as always internet access time is limited and we are already reaching that limit (how does is go so fast!!??) So my plan is to write these blogs ahead of time that way I can just copy and paste them...so stay tuned!!!

Love and miss you all and I am "patiently" waiting for some letters....don't fail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment